Let’s Get Ready for Better!!
Announcement Ι Technology Upgrade Ι Timeline Ι FAQs Ι Online Banking Ι Bill Pay Ι Mobile App Ι eStatements Ι Remote Check Deposit Ι Phone Banking Ι eAlerts Ι Accounts Ι Debit Cards Ι Direct Deposit/Automatic Payments
Announcing Data Processing Upgrade
CAMC Federal Credit Union is excited to announce that we will upgrade to a new cutting-edge data processing platform that will enable the Credit Union to offer you a better online and mobile experience.
Beginning June 2, 2023, this new upgrade will help us fulfill our VISION which is to work in partnership with our members to ensure convenient and competitive products are available in conjunction with the highest level of service.
We are very excited about the improvements and efficiencies! Some of the many upgrades you will enjoy are listed below.
Two very important upgrades will require you to establish new connections:
- Starting on June 2, 2023, you can log into the new CU-Online link on our website. You will use your member number as your User ID and then follow the on-screen prompts to set up your password. You can also change your User ID if you wish. Once you establish a new password you will be prompted to establish challenge questions and a "phrase" to identify your uniqueness on the system.
- Also on June 2, 2023, you can download the new Mobile App from Google Play or Apple’s App Store. Use the same User ID and new password to log into the Mobile App.
Should you experience difficulties, one of our staff members will gladly walk you through the process, or you may stop by our office, and we will help you.
PLEASE READ: The upgrade will start the evening of Wednesday, May 31, 2023, and will continue through Friday, June 2, 2023. On Thursday, June 1, 2023, our office will be closed to allow us time to make the transition from the old processor to the new one. We will reopen to our members on Friday, June 2, 2023.
Although we anticipate a very smooth transition, we ask that you prepare for the dates of May 31 - June 2, 2023. Your Debit Cards will still work; however, daily spending and ATM limits will be reduced during this time period. We strongly recommend that you carry an alternative form of payment with you such as your checkbook, a credit card or extra cash.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 304-388-5700.
Preparing you for BETTER!
CAMC Federal Credit Union
Cutting Edge Technology on the Way!
In an effort to improve our member services, we are excited about upgrading our processors in support of the services our membership has been requesting. Some of the new features you can enjoy June 2, 2023 include the following:
- New Mobile App and Online Banking featuring enhanced services.
- New Bill Pay: Take a picture of your bill and the Mobile App will make your payment.
- Debt Card Control: Turn your card on or off in the new Mobile App.
- Mobile Deposit: Take a photo of your check and deposit it into your account using the Mobile App.
- Person to Person Payments (P2P): Transfer money to your family, babysitter, hairstylist, etc.
- Account to Account Payments (A2A): Transfer money from or to your account at CAMC FCU or to any other credit union or bank.
- Round-Up Your Transactions: Opt-in for our Pocket Change Debit Card and round up your transaction to the next whole dollar amount and choose where your savings get deposited. You can select a Christmas Club, Vacation Club, child’s account, or any other account at CAMC FCU.
- Portal Pay: Make a loan payment using a Debit Card, credit card or directly from your account at another credit union or bank.
- Vault: Store all of your digital financial documents within a fully keyword searchable filing cabinet for bills, receipts, insurance documents, and more.
|Wednesday, May 24th||Wednesday, May 31st||Thursday, June 1st||Friday, June 2nd|
|Online & Mobile Bill Pay access disabled.
Payments scheduled to be sent by/before May 31, 2023 will be processed as normal.
|Online Banking & Mobile App access disabled.
Lower limit on Debit Cards.
Paper statements mailed to all members.
Drive-thru closing at 4:00pm.
|Credit Union Closed.
Online Banking & Mobile App access disabled.
Debit Card Limits Lower
|New Services Available.
Create logins for new services.
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Online & Mobile Access to Bill Pay will be taken offline.
- Members will have access to a new Bill Pay system on Friday, June 2, 2023 after the data conversion.
- Payments scheduled to be sent by/before May 31, 2023 will be processed as normal.
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- The current Mobile App will be turned off permanently.
- A new Mobile App will be available to all members on Friday, June 2, 2023.
- Remote Check Deposit will be taken offline on the current Mobile App.
- New Mobile App with enhanced features available on Friday, June 2, 2023.
- Debit Card purchases will be limited until Friday, June 2, 2023.
- Normal limits will resume on June 2, 2023.
- NO eStatements will be generated for May 2023.
- All members will receive a paper statement for May 2023 month-end.
- Dividends will be posted to all share and club accounts, as well as certificates & IRA’s.
- Accounts that typically receive quarterly dividends will receive monthly dividends for April, May and June 2023, then back to quarterly dividends in September 2023.
Thursday, June 1, 2023
- CAMC Federal Credit Union will be closed in order to complete the conversion of data.
- Online Banking and Mobile App will remain offline.
- Debit Card limits still lower.
- Credit Union phones and Key 24 will remain offline.
Friday, June 2, 2023
- CAMC Federal Credit Union will re-open at regular hours.
- You will have access to the new Online Banking system.
- You will use your member number as your User ID and then follow the on-screen prompts to set up your password.
- Members can download the new Mobile App from Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
Will my account number, Debit Card or credit card change?
- Your account number will stay the same. Some account suffixes will change, but the account descriptions you see in Online Banking and on your statement will remain the same.
- Your credit and Debit Card numbers will remain the same. In addition, checks will not change, and you can use the stock that you currently have on hand.
- Any automatic transfers that have been set up from CAMC FCU account to another will convert over to the new system.
Will branch hours be affected during the conversion period?
- Yes. CAMC FCU’s lobby, drive-thru and phones will be closed on Thursday, June 1, 2023. Our drive-thru will also be closing at 4:00pm on Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
Do I need to make a large cash withdrawal before the conversion, so I have access to my money?
- You may want to consider having some extra cash on hand during the conversion. CAMC FCU also advises carrying a supply of checks and/or a credit card with you during that week due to some limitations. Online Banking and our Mobile App will also be disabled during this time.
Will my Debit Card work during the conversion?
- Yes. Your Debit Card will still work during the conversion but will have lower daily limits.
If I get paid during the conversion period, will I have access to my funds? Will my month end Direct Deposit be affected?
- All Direct Deposits will be posted on the old system before conversion. CAMC FCU will post every file that is available for our institution before the May 31, 2023 cutoff. When the conversion begins, any new ACH Direct Deposit files will be forwarded to our new system and posted on Thursday, June 1, 2023.
Can I view my transactions during the conversion?
- No. Online access via CU-Online and the Mobile App will cease on Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
Will I be able to access my Online Banking during the conversion?
- No. Online access via CU-Online and the Mobile App will cease on Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
Will I be able to use Key 24 during the conversion?
- No. Key 24 will not be available beginning Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 4:00pm through Friday, June 2, 2023.
I have automatic withdrawals (ACH) from my account on June 1, 2023. Will my payment be made on time?
- Once the conversion is complete and all accounts are in balance, any scheduled payments will be processed reflecting their normal posting date. Make any known payments prior to May 31, 2023, otherwise the payment may be delayed until the conversion is complete. If your automatic withdrawal (ACH) was set up in our current Bill Pay system to pay on or after June 1, 2023, then that payment will NOT be processed.
Do I need to set up other payments (mortgage, car payments, etc.) that come from another financial institution?
- No. Your payments that have been set up to automatically come here to make a loan payment or deposit into an account at CAMC FCU will not be affected.
Will I still have the option to increase my limits for my Debit Card during the conversion?
- No. During the conversion, no limit increases will be available.
Will my statement look different?
- Your June 2023 CAMC FCU statement will look different but will contain all the same information as it does today.
- All members will receive a printed May 2023 Statement. All dividends on share accounts will be posted through May 31, 2023 in order to properly record the conversion.
Will I still receive my eStatements?
- No. You will need to re-enroll in our free eStatement service on the new Online Banking website starting on Friday, June 2, 2023. All members will receive a paper statement for May 2023.
Will I be able to see my old eStatements after the conversion?
- No. You will only be able to view eStatements going forward (starting with your June 2023 statement) after re-enrolling in our free eStatement service on the new Online Banking website or on the Mobile App. You will eventually have access to a rolling 24-month history of eStatements once we have been on the new system that long (i.e., May 2025).
If I make a night drop deposit during the core conversion upgrade, when will it be processed?
- Night drop deposits made from 4:00pm on Wednesday, May 31, 2023 through Thursday, June 1, 2023 will not be processed until Friday, June 2, 2023.
Will my Bill Pay information from the old system transfer over to the new system?
- Current Bill Pay users will find their information from the current Bill Pay system once they have logged into the new system.
Can I get a printout of my current Bill Pay payees?
- CAMC FCU does not have access to your information on the current Bill Pay system. We highly recommend that you document your current payees before May 24, 2023.
What is the last day I can schedule a payment from the current Bill Pay system?
- The last day a Bill Payment can be scheduled to go out through the current Bill Pay system is Wednesday, May 31, 2023. Any payments scheduled to be processed after that date will NOT be processed (including re-occurring payments previously authorized).
What should I do if I have a question about the conversion?
- If you have a question about the conversion, you may call 304-388-5700.
Will my account number or credit and Debit Cards change?
- No. Your account number and credit and Debit Cards will remain the same. In addition, checks will not need to be reordered.
If I get paid on June 1, 2023, how can I access my funds?
- First, refer to your paycheck stub for your deposit amount.
- You can still use your CAMC FCU Debit Card to access your funds. Debit Cards will have a lower daily limit.
- If you need to make a large payment or purchase, write a check, use a credit card, or consider having some extra cash on hand during this time.
How will I access my Online Banking?
- The new Online Banking system will be located in the same place on our website, on the home page at camcfcu.org.
IMPORTANT: Online Banking will not be available beginning Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:00pm through Friday, June 2, 2023.
Starting June 2, 2023, enroll in our new Online Banking system by visiting our website at camcfcu.org and following the on-screen prompts.
Prior to creating a new user ID and password, you will be asked for:
- Your member number.
- Last four-digits of the primary account holder's social security number.
- Other identifying information
New features include:
- Access to view other CAMC FCU accounts you are associated with.
- Enrollment in eAlerts.
- Your transaction history prior to June 1, 2023 will only be available online by enrolling in our new FREE eStatement service.
PLAN AHEAD: Make sure to take care of any Online Banking needs you have (check your balance, transfer funds, etc.) prior to 4:00pm on May 31, 2023.
Take ACTION to make sure your bills are paid on time!
CAMC Federal Credit Union will be upgrading all of our electronic services, which includes a new, enhanced Bill Pay system.
Our current Bill Pay system will NOT be available beginning Wednesday, May 24, 2023 through Thursday, June 1, 2023.
Starting June 2, 2023, enroll in our new Bill Pay system, which will be available within Online Banking.
Payments scheduled to be sent after May 31, 2023 WILL NOT be processed!
Important Next Steps:
- Payee information MAY NOT transfer from the current Bill Pay system and may need to be re-established to ensure vendor information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Document your current payees, including account number, payee name, contact information, etc. You may need to refer to your billing statements for some of this information. Use the Payee Information Form to help gather all the necessary information.
- You WILL NOT be able to add, delete, modify, or schedule payments during the conversion.
- Payments scheduled to be sent by or before May 31, 2023 will be processed as normal.
- ***Any payments scheduled to be sent after May 31, 2023 from the current system will NOT be processed (including recurring payments previously authorized). ***
- Other payment arrangements must be made for items due after May 31, 2023.
TAKE ACTION: Remember to enroll in our new Bill Pay system starting June 2, 2023 to establish payees and initiate payments.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we upgrade our Bill Pay system to serve you better. If you have any questions, please call (304) 388-5700.
Payee Information Form Bill Pay Change Printable Flyer
IMPORTANT: Mobile App will not be available beginning Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:00pm, through Friday, June 2, 2023.
Our new Mobile App will be available for download starting June 2, 2023 from Apple's App Store or Google Play. (Don't forget to delete the current CAMC FCU Mobile App).
GOOD TO KNOW: You no longer need to enroll in Online Banking in order to use our Mobile App starting June 2, 2023.
New features will be available in the Mobile App, including:
- New options for log-in including touch ID or facial recognition.
- New Bill Pay system, which includes Picture Pay.
- eStatements and check images.
- Remote Check Deposit.
IMPORTANT: eStatements will not be available after 4:00pm Wednesday, May 31, 2023. You must re-enroll for this FREE service.
Starting Friday, June 2, 2023 re-enroll in our FREE eStatement service through our new Online Banking or Mobile App.
- Paper statements will be sent to all members until eStatements are established in the new system.
Remote Check Deposit
IMPORTANT: Remote Check Deposit will not be available beginning Wednesday May 31, 2023 at 4:00pm, through Friday, June 2, 2023.
Once you enroll in our Mobile App, you will be able to access our new Remote Check Deposit service, which allows you to deposit checks by taking a picture on your mobile device.
TAKE ACTION: During the conversion, you can leave your deposits in our night depository box. Deposits will be processed on Friday, June 2, 2023.
Key 24 (Phone Banking)
IMPORTANT: Key 24 (Phone Banking) will not be available beginning Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:00pm, through Friday, June 2, 2023.
The phone number (304-388-5724) for Key 24 will not change.
IMPORTANT: eAlerts will no longer be sent beginning Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 4:00pm.
eAlerts will not transfer from the current Online Banking ssytem and must be re-established.
TAKE ACTION: Enroll in Online Banking or Mobile App to setup eAlerts in the new system.
Internal CAMC FCU Transfers
- Once the conversion is complete, internal transfers from your CAMC FCU account will be processed reflecting their normal posting date.
- All internal transfers previously established will transfer over to our new system.
- Accounts normally receiving quarterly dividends will receive monthly dividends in April, May and June 2023, then back to quarterly dividends in September 2023.
- Accounts receiving monthly dividends will post as normal on May 31, 2023.
IMPORTANT: Debit Cards will function as normal but will have lower limits during our conversion. Please plan ahead and have sufficient cash on hand.
Direct Deposit/Automatic Payments
IMPORTANT: Direct Deposits due to post on Thursday, June 1, 2023 will post as normal. Refer to your paycheck stub for your deposit amount. During the conversion use your Debit Card to access your funds.
- You do not need to make any changes with your employer and your Direct Deposit will continue as normal.
- Any Direct Deposit allocations currently set up to transfer to other CAMC FCU accounts will continue with the new system.
- Once the conversion is complete, any scheduled payments will be processed reflecting their normal posting date.